If you have other email address, you can send email as that address. For example:
- Yahoo, Outlook, or other non-Gmail address
- School, Your work or business domain or alias name, as @yourschool.edu or youralias firstname.lastname@example.org
- Another Gmail address
Stage 1: Add an address you possess
- On your PC, open Gmail.
- In the upper right, click Settings.
- Click the Accounts and import or Accounts tab.
- In the “Send email as” segment, click at add another email address.
- Enter your name and the deliver you need to send from.
- Click Next Step Send confirmation.
- For school or work accounts, enter the SMTP server (for instance, smtp.gmail.com or smtp.yourschool.edu) and the username and secret word on that record.
- Click Add Account.
Stage 2: Confirm the address
- Sign in to the record you included.
- Open the affirmation message you got from Gmail.
- Click the connection.
Stage 3: Change the “From” address
- In the message, tap the “From” line.
(On the off chance that you don’t see this, tap the space beside the beneficiary’s email.)
- Select the deliver to send from.