Sending messages, emails have never been difficult in Gmail. It is one of the convenient sources accessible by the users containing numerous benefits. Along with the messages, there are various attachments which can be sent to the ones whom we are forwarding the mail. In that case, we can make the attachment of documents, files and send it to someone. This has become more suitable as after number of changes, users get an option of attaching the file through Google drive. The reason is due to the size of file which was earlier not possible to be sent.
For assistance, users can seek help from Gmail help to know the ways of doing it and if the attachments are not being made. We with our team is always at hand to assist in effective manner. Our services are available for 24*7 to make it suitable and favourable for users to contact. Gmail customer service number is even a direct access to team members where they will fix the issue.
If user is attaching files from the PC or computer system, follow these steps:
- Open the Gmail in your system.
- Click on the Compose button and then Google Drive
- After that choose the files for attachment
- Then later select the option from ‘drive link’ and ‘attachment’ through which you desire to send attachment.
- Choose the option and click insert.
Similarly, some modifications can even be done in sending such as sharing with someone who has link in which anyone can comment or edit the file. Also, if new users are added, they will get the same access. After that sharing with email recipients then make the changes from “More Options”. In this case, the recipient won’t be able to access the email if the user is not having gmail account.
When the user needs to make attachment through Android phones, they need to follow these steps as direct Google Document attachments are not possible. They need to copy, paste the files.
- Open the Gmail app in the mobile phone.
- Then click on compose and attach.
- Click on insert from drive.
- Choose the file for attachment.
- Select and send it.
These are few simple steps to make attachment on the mobile phone. After that any issue or difficulty pops-in, Gmail help is round the corner for facilitation. We have expert staff to sort the queries in less than hour.
Other than these two ways, those who are operating iPhone and iPad can even make attachment of Google Drive through their phones. The steps are:
- The initial step is that Gmail app must be there in phone.
- Then open in your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on compose from right side of bottom.
- Then click on attach.
- From the ‘drive’ section, select the file to attach.
- Tap on send.
Linking files through Gmail is a convenient way to move files to someone in fewer spans. Whenever user requires sending email with multiple files, they can choose option of Google Drive and that can be done easily. Further assistance for Gmail is available by our team by contacting us through Gmail customer service number. We are always ready to assist you.