What is the use of a Gmail account if you are unable to correctly login your account. Have you forgot Gmail password? Not to panic, here you have a guide to change your Gmail password for implementing more security or you can even reset it if you have forgotten. Not only Gmail but a strong password is much useful to access many Google products, like Gmail and YouTube.
Change your password
- Go to sign in to My Account option on Google accounts page.
- Under “Sign-in & security,” tab select Signing into Google option.
- Choose your Password. If you get to see a prompt to sign in again, sign in.
- Enter your new password, followed by select Change Password option.
- You simply need to follow the steps to recover your account where you will be taken through a series of some questions to confirm it’s your account and an email will be sent to you correspondingly. Then after, if you don’t get an email:
- Open your account and check your Spam folders.
- Quickly add email@example.com your address book.
- Start following the steps to recover your Gmail account in order to request another mail.
- Continue with check all the email addresses you might’ve used to sign up or sign in to your account.
- Choose a password that you haven’t previously used with this account. Meanwhile, create a strong password for your account.
Fix various password problems with us
If you’re having trouble while resetting your password or unable to sign in to your account, ask for more help at 1800-674-2896