Note: If the following steps are not working, maybe you are using the old version of Google Contacts. Go to edit or delete section
Edit a contact
- Go to Google Contacts tab.
- Now click at contact’s name.
- In the top right corner website, click edit button.
- Now edit the info.
- And Click Save tab.
Note: You can’t change the account details automatically come from:
- Your contact’s Google profile
- Your contact’s work, school, or association
- Google Maps, if your contact is a business
Erase a contact
- Go to Google Contacts.
- To select contacts, check the containers that show up beside their names.
- To erase various contacts at once, check every one of the gets in touch with you need to erase.
- In the upper right, click More Delete.