Change or reset your password
You can change your password for security reasons or reset it on the off chance that you forget it. Your Google Account password is utilized to get to many Google items, as Gmail and YouTube.
- Open your Google Account. You may need to sign in.
- Under “Sign-in and security,” select Signing in to Google.
- Choose Password. You may need to sign in once more.
- Enter your new password; at that point select Change Password.
Reset your password
- Follow the means to recover your Gmail account. You’ll be made a few inquiries to affirm it’s your account and an email will be sent to you. In the event that you don’t get an email:
o Check your Spam or Bulk Mail envelopes
o Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
o To ask for another email, take after the means to recover your account .
o Check all email delivers you might’ve used to join or sign in to your account.
- Pick a password that you haven’t officially utilized with this account. Figure out how to make a strong password.