You can change your Gmail account password for security reasons or reset account password if you forget it. Your Gmail Account password is used to access many Google products, like Gmail and YouTube.
Change your Gmail password
- Click to your Gmail Account. You might need to sign in.
- Under “Sign-in & security tab,” select Signing in to Gmail.
- Choose Gmail account Password. You might need to log in again.
- Enter your new Gmail password, and then select Change Gmail Password.
Reset your Gmail account password
- Follow the steps to recover your Gmail account. You’ll be asked to provide the answer for some questions to confirm it’s your Gmail account and an email will be sent to you. If you don’t get an email messages:
- Now check your Spam or Bulk email folders.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
o To ask for another email, take steps the means to recover your Gmail account.
o Check all email address you might’ve used to join or sign in to your Gmail account.
- Select the Gmail account password that you haven’t effectively use with this account. Figure out how to make a strong Gmail account password. call for Gmail customer service number @ (800) 674-2896 toll free