You can response only to the person who sent you an email, or to everybody who received the mail.
Reply to email
- Sign in Gmail.
- Click to open the message.
- Below the email message, click Reply or Reply to all email senders.
- Click at Send button. If you have clicked Send + , the conversation will also be archived, or delete from your Gmail inbox until someone else replies. Learn more about archiving.
Tip: Advised phrases might show up based on the email message you received. To quickly start your reply, click a phrase. You can also edit your reply before sending an email.Contact (800) 674-2896 for Gmail customer service number
Turn off Nudges
You might see old emails at the top of your Gmail inbox with a suggestion to reply or follow up. Note: You can’t get Nudges in classic Google email.
To hide these Gmail suggestions:
- In the top right corner, click Settings > Gmail Settings.
- In the “Nudges” section, uncheck Suggest emails to reply to or suggest e-mails to follow up on.
How to make “Reply all” your default Gmail setting
- On your pc, go to Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings (gear icon).
- Now click Settings.
- In the “Default reply behavior” tab choose reply all.
You can still select to reply to just a single person, but “Reply to all” will be the first choice.