Hey are you pissed off with the mail of unwanted person? Just do not worry. With the following steps you can block someone on Gmail:
Steps to Block Someone On Gmail:
- Just open your Gmail account and login it.
- Now open sender’s mail which you want to block.
- Next just click on “Block Sender” option where you will find the popup menu.
- Then on next you need to click on “Block” to block that sender.
- Now sender is blocked.
Steps to Block E-mail Address on Gmail:
- First login your Gmail account and to go to “Settings” click on gear icon.
- Then after click on Filters and Blocked Address. Now blocked emails are visible to you. If you did it already then just click on create filter option.
- Now a box will appear, you just need to fill the details whose email you want to block and save it.
- After entering all the details the process completes and the email address will block.
If you are still not able to do the above procedure to block on Gmail, then you need to contact gmail customer support team as they have experts to solve your problem quickly and easily.