Into the web of the hacker it has been noticed that many people get easily trapped. So now it becomes necessary to change your Gmail password. Now here is how you can change your Gmail account password. Just check out this blog.
Steps to change Gmail Password in Desktop/Laptop:
- You need to visit the official page of Gmail.
- Click the icon of “Setting Gear” on the top right of Gmail page.
- Now you need to click on “Setting” and then click on “Accounts and Import” at the top.
- Then you will see change account setting, so click on “Change Password”.
- You need to verify the current password first in the field of “Enter your password” before going to change your Gmail password.
- Click “Next” button and then enter new password for Gmail.
- Then enter new password in the first textbox, and then enter the same password in below as well.
- When it is done then you will be successful to login now with your new password.
If you still not able to change your Gmail account password while reading the whole blog then contact Gmail customer service phone number. Just call toll free number of Gmail support i.e. 800-674-2896.