Now in this blog, we will discuss about how we can sync contacts with the Gmail. So follow the below steps to do it:
- You need to make sure that Gmail has been installed in your android.
- And if it is already installed then open the App Drawer and go to “settings”, and furthermore click to the “Account and Sync”.
- Now enable the account and Syncing service.
- Then after it select the Gmail account from where the Email accounts set up.
- Make sure that you have enabled the option “Sync Contacts”.
- Just press the button of “sync now” and you need to wait until all the contacts of your phone have been successfully synchronized with the Gmail account.
- Now open your Gmail and click on Gmail text link which is listed on the upper left side of the Gmail profile.
- Select “contacts”, now you can see the page from where all the contacts from your Android phone have been stored.
If you are still not able to sync your contacts with the Gmail then you need proper guidance. So just call on Gmail customer support number to resolve your issues quickly.