Steps to sort your email by sender-
- You just need to move your mouse on the portion of the inbox where you can view the email addresses and name as well to sort emails by our sender.
- There will a popup window will display in just a second when you do that.
- Then click on emails which presents at the bottom.
- Then just click on new screen where it will appear that there are all emails from that sender and the emails will be sorted according to date.
- You have to scroll down to screen bottom and then add extra preferences like a date if you would like to improve the views of emails.
Steps to add a signature in your emails
- Click on setting->General after visiting at gear icon which is at the right hand side.
- Then automatically signature will be added to all outgoing emails.
- And then after click on the Save Changes button which is at the bottom of the screen.
Hope this blog is enough to sort out your common Gmail problems. If still you are unable to do it then just contact Gmail tech support team.